- Inquiry - Contact us now! Call 262-222-2000, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orientation - Attend an orientation meeting to learn more about our program.
- Application - Complete an application and other required paperwork including for background and reference checks
- Joint Assessment and Training - Participate in home visits for psychosocial interviews, allow for entire home to be viewed, attend training, ask questions.
- Licensing Decision - Licensing decision is communicated and if approved, a license is issued.
- Placement - The child’s team agrees on placement in the foster home. First meeting with the child and their family occurs.
- Connecting Families, Changing Lives. Connections Matter
Learn more about making connections: